[Hpsd-rennet] Renovations

Marty King Marty.King at bcbsnc.com
Tue Apr 10 10:34:14 EDT 2007

I am just beginning the renovation process and I have some large things
that will need to be addressed.

I would like some references from people on good and fair roofers,
electricians and heating and air people.

Regards,
Marty King
203 E Trinity Ave

Marty King,  CPA, CISA
Planning and Information Compliance
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
Phone: (919)765-4463
Fax: (919)765-7151

Your Plan for Better Health

This message contains information from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of
North Carolina (BCBSNC)
that may be privileged and/or confidential and is intended for use by
the addressee only.
Please be advised that any disclosure, copying, distribution or other
use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.