[Durham INC] February Board Meeting, Wed. 7 pm
tom-miller1 at nc.rr.com
Mon Feb 15 19:46:28 EST 2010
Dear INC Board Members and interested delegates:
Can we meet at 7 pm on Wednesday, Feb 17, at Bill Anderson's house? (Thanks
again, Bill, for hosting us.)
Items I have for our agenda include:
1) Neighborhood Engagement Workshop - Need to recruit
2) Updating the website - please review it and make your
3) Absentee Landlords - need to set up a committee?
4) Recruiting new member neighborhoods.
5) Renewal plan for existing members.
6) Updating databases- city and DCVB - Bill
7) Spare a change and aggressive panhandlers on Ninth
8) Agenda for February meeting:
Vote on bylaws
Census issues - David Harris would like to speak on this
Covering city council, planning commission, and BOCC meetings
Create a neighborhood assistance team.
Do you have anything else we should cover? Please let me know and we'll add
Since our last meeting, I have sent out e-mails promoting the Neighborhood
engagement workshop. I also mailed a letter to the neighborhoods on the
database. This should be interesting because so many of the contacts were
out of date. I'll bring a copy for you all to see.
Finally, remember, Friday, February 19, is the deadline for registering for
the Neighborhood Engagement Workshop, please e-mail jay.reinstein at durham.gov
to get your neighborhood's representative on the list.
I'll bring some refreshments.
-------------- next part --------------
HTML attachment scrubbed and removed
More information about the INC-list