[rtpnet-tact] Your conference notes please

cbfyouthlv1 at aol.com cbfyouthlv1 at aol.com
Wed Mar 24 01:20:52 EST 2004

Hello! Judy,
My thanks to you and RTP for inviting me and Glen to the Conference. We
gained so much knowledge in one day. I'm also grateful for Shirley McClain. She is
a very nice person,and friend, and she has a great ability of knowledge and
she loves to help people. The resources that I recieved from the conference will
be used by me and others. All of the speakers were great! and they each
shared a lot of important information that can be used all through life. I believe
that if God has a blessing for you, He will provide a way for you to recieve
them, and I did at the RTP Conference.

Thank You,  ( Yes, you may add me to your list).

Linda Virgil
cbfyouthlv!@aol.come